Plans and schedules often change and evolve for busy parents and guardians of Canadian youth.
If you are looking to withdraw your youth from the program, this article details what our refund policy is and how to request a refund.
For registrations made between May 1st and August 31st:
- 100% refund if requested prior to September 30th
- 50% refund if requested between October 1-31st
- No refund if requested after October 31st
For registrations outside of this period:
- 100% refund if requested within 30 days of registration date
- No refund if requested after 30 days of registration date
- The parent/guardian of the participant must contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- No person other than the parent can initiate a refund.
- Refunds are issued in the manner in which the original payment was made.
Still need help? Please feel free to contact the Scouts Canada Help Centre: