Plans and schedules often change and evolve for busy parents and guardians of Canadian youth.
If you are looking to withdraw your youth from the program, this article details Scouts Canada's Registration Refund Procedure.
You are eligible for a 100% refund if it is requested within 30 days of the registration date.
No refund will be issued if it is requested more than 30 days from the registration date.
- The parent/guardian of the participant will need to log in to the MyScouts account that they used to perform the registration.
- Once logged in, please select the "Request a Refund" option from the left-hand menu.
- Next, fill out the form on the following screen with the child's registration information. Please be sure to complete all fields denoted with a red asterisk
- The request will be sent to the Council Registrar to be processed. Refund requests are normally processed within 15 business days.
- No person other than the parent/guardian can initiate a refund.
- Refunds are issued in the manner in which the original payment was made.
Still need help? Please feel free to contact the Scouts Canada Help Centre: