Parents/guardians of the participant log in to the MyScouts account that they used to complete their youth's registration. Refunds are available for 30 days after registration has been completed.
- Once logged in, please select the "Request a Refund" option from the left-hand menu.
- Next, fill out the form on the following screen with the child's registration information. Please be sure to complete all fields denoted with a red asterisk
- No person other than the parent/guardian can initiate a refund.
- Refunds are issued in the manner in which the original payment was made.
- If a refund is required outside of the 30 day period due to a special circumstance move forward by using 'Request a Refund' in MyScouts and include the special circumstance within the 'reason for refund'.
Still need help? Please feel free to contact the Scouts Canada Help Centre: