Plans and schedules often change and evolve for busy parents and guardians of Canadian youth.
If you are looking to withdraw your youth from the program, this article details Scouts Canada's Registration Refund Procedure.
Transfers are available at any time during the same Scouting year if youth are seeking to switch Groups.
Transfers are available for any reason.
100% refund is received if requested within 30 days of registration.
- The parent/guardian of the participant will need to log in to the MyScouts account that they used to perform the registration.
- Once logged in, please select the "Request a Refund" option from the left-hand menu.
- Next, fill out the form on the following screen with the child's registration information. Please be sure to complete all fields denoted with a red asterisk
- The request will be sent to the Council Registrar to be processed. Refund requests are normally processed within 15 business days.
- No person other than the parent/guardian can initiate a refund.
- Refunds are issued in the manner in which the original payment was made.
Still need help? Please feel free to contact the Scouts Canada Help Centre: