Plans and schedules often change and evolve for busy parents and guardians of Canadian youth.
If you are looking to withdraw your youth from the program, this article details Scouts Canada's Registration Refund Procedure.
We have modified our refund policy to make it more flexible and adaptable to these changing times.
While refunds are normally only available within 30 days of registration, we are extending this timeframe:
Members who register for Scouting before January 1st, can request a refund at any point until January 31st 2021.
Members who register after or on January 1st are eligible for a 100% refund if it is requested within 30 days of the registration date.
Transfers are available at any time during the same Scouting year if youth are seeking to switch Groups.
Transfers are available for any reason.
Many Groups are in high demand and fill up quickly during registration season. Full sections result in thousands of youth across the country being turned away from their 1st choice Group.
No refund will be issued if it is requested more than 30 days from the registration date.
- The parent/guardian of the participant will need to log in to the MyScouts account that they used to perform the registration.
- Once logged in, please select the "Request a Refund" option from the left-hand menu.
- Next, fill out the form on the following screen with the child's registration information. Please be sure to complete all fields denoted with a red asterisk
- The request will be sent to the Council Registrar to be processed. Refund requests are normally processed within 15 business days.
- No person other than the parent/guardian can initiate a refund.
- Refunds are issued in the manner in which the original payment was made.
Still need help? Please feel free to contact the Scouts Canada Help Centre: