This article describes the process of requesting a new password to gain access to your MyScouts account, as well as the process of creating a new account.
- Please go to MyScouts.ca. Click the 'Forgot my password' option. You will be presented with a screen where you need to enter in your username email address.
- If the reset is successful, you will receive an email with a link that expires within 24 hours.
- In the email, simply click the provided link in order to access your profile, from here you can select 'update password and language' to set up your password.
Note: If 'Forgot my password' is not working for you, or you need to update your email address that you want to log in with, please contact the Help Centre directly.
- Please go to MyScouts.ca.
- Click on option number 2 and go through all applicable fields to create an account
- Once completed check your email inbox to confirm the creation of your new account.
Still, need help? Please feel free to contact the Scouts Canada Help Centre