This article describes the process of requesting a new password to gain access to your MyScouts account, as well as the process of creating a new account.
- Please go to MyScouts.ca. Click the 'Forgot my password' option. You will be presented with a screen where you need to enter the email address associated with your MyScouts account.
- If the reset is successful, you will receive an email with a link that expires within 24 hours.
- In the email, simply click the provided link in order to access your profile. You can select 'update password and language' from the member options menu to set up your password.
Note: If 'Forgot my password' is not working for you, or you need to update your email address that you want to log in with, please contact the Help Centre directly.
- Go to MyScouts.ca.
- If you are seeking to register your child in Scouting, please click on option 2 and go through all applicable fields to create an account
- If you are seeking to register as a Scouts Canada Volunteer, please select option 3
- Once completed, please check your email inbox to confirm the creation of your new account.
Still, need help? Please feel free to contact the Scouts Canada Help Centre