This article will instruct Group organisers on how to set their groups fees. These fees are necessary to facilitate registrations online.
Please see FAQs on fees here.
- Fees are entered by the group leadership for both participants and for volunteers.
- The group fee is only the fees that the group may levy on top of the national registration fee. This may be a dollar amount, or it may be zero, both require inputting.
- There is no default fee - the Group must set the fees prior to the registration of members. Registrations will not be possible until the group fees are set.
- Fees can be viewed throughout the year and special fees can be entered for different time frames (for example, a partial-year fee).
- Access the Group dashboard
- Click on the Fees tab, the Fees tab content displays as in the example below:
- If a fee needs to be deleted, click on the red button over to the left on the corresponding line, then confirm to delete.
Add Fees for an Organization
- Access the group dashboard
- From the menu, under Org Options, select Add Fee.
- The Add/Edit Organization Fees popup window comes into display.
- Select Member type, Volunteer or Participant
- Select the required registration year.
- In the amount field, enter the amount for your group.
- Select to and from dates, by either keying in the dates manually or by selecting the dates in the calendar icon.
- Click save once you are happy with this.
- The newly entered fees can be viewed and checked under the Fees tab.
Fees can be edited at any time throughout the year.